Welcome! We are glad that you are interested in our church! At Emmaus Road Baptist Church, we want everything we do to be centered on our goal of “opening the Scriptures and revealing Christ.” If you do not know Christ as your personal Savior, we would love to introduce you to Him through the Scriptures. You can also find out more information by clicking the “Knowing God” link on this website. After you have a personal relationship with Christ, we desire to see you grow in your relationship with Him, and become involved in the ministry of this church.
Emmaus Road Baptist Church is a new church. As we are growing and developing, we are still learning the best way to do things. However, these are a few things that you can expect when you come to worship God with us!
- Corporate singing and God-honoring music, through traditional hymns and Gospel songs
- Bible-centered preaching
- Christian fellowship
- A less-formal time together than the church service
- A time for sharing and discussion, rather than a traditional sermon
- A time of sharing praises for God’s working in our lives
- A time of giving requests for specific prayer
- A time of praying together in small groups
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
While there is no dress code to attend Emmaus Road Baptist Church, you will find many of us dressed up in “Sunday best” – suits and ties, and modest dresses & skirts. We believe that we honor God and prepare our hearts to worship by cleaning up and wearing our best.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
You don’t need to bring anything when you visit our services! However, if you have a Bible, it will help you to follow along with the message.
WHAT ABOUT MY CHILDREN?
We have a well-staffed nursery for babies and toddlers through age three.